Senior or Principal Vessels Engineer
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
A Principal or Senior Vessels Engineer is required to develop the Vessel Design Packs for SCP. The candidate will develop a number of vessel design packs as part of an integrated team with Sellafield Ltd meeting the requirements of SL Category Management to ensure that the level of information available can be used by the nominated vessel manufacturers. In particular, the candidate will need experience in the design and specification of vessels.
What You Need:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working within a highly regulated industry, preferably within the nuclear industry.
- Suitably qualified and experienced to produce and check deliverables
- Experience in using PV Elite for designing vessels
- Experience in developing Vessel Specifications / Design Packs
- It is essential the candidate can manage their own workload and drive completion of the work scope independently
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members, vessel manufacturers and Client team
- PV Elite, MathCad, Microsoft Office Packages. Familiar with NozzlePro, FE Pipe, Finglow.will be used
£0 - £0 Annual
£18k - £19k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual