Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Corporate Access Administrator
Are you seeking a role that will utilise your keen organisational abilities and where you will be meeting new people?
My Client, an eminent banking organisation based in beautiful offices in Mayfair are currently seeking a bright, enthusiastic and energetic Candidate to join their events team.
You will be involved with arranging administration for corporate showcases and events and maintaining and building client relationships. Main duties will include:
* Liaising with Clients and internal members of staff to co-ordinate requests for venue bookings, setting up associated travel and collating presentation materials required for each event;
* Creating and updating roadshow campaigns on internal CRM system;
* Preparing investor profiles (via Dealogic – training will be provided);
* Preparing (printing & binding) meeting presentation material;
* Arranging client entertainment - e.g. breakfasts , lunches, dinners;
* Assisting with the preparation of visa invitation letters (UK & European);
* Assisting with the collation of corporate roadshow feedback;
* Logging all interactions on databases for tracking purposes;
* Collating data and paperwork in preparation for invoicing.
Previous event management experience required; a minimum of 6 months banking events management experience is preferred.
Salary: c£38,000 - £50,000 according to experience.
Closest tube stations: Green Park/ Bond Street
To begin in August although notice periods will be observed.
Interviews are taking place ASAP.