Russian Assistant Accountant (Temporary to Permanent)
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Based in the heart of London this miming company work in a small office but surrounded with countless career opportunities to learn and progress. They work in a driven and soulful environment and are keen to invite a candidate with similar desires.
This role as Russian Assistant Accountant (Temporary to Permanent) involves:
- Processing purchase invoices and weekly payment runs and approvals
- Bank reconciliations across multiple accounts
- Maintaining accruals and prepayments schedules
- Posting journals
- Fixed assets register
- Revising credit card expenses in line with company policy
- Process staff expenses claims
- Upload trial balances into consolidation package
- Monthly inter-company reconciliations
- Prepare monthly reporting packs
- Daily and weekly cash reports
- VAT returns
- Support year end audit by preparing audit information and dealing with external audiors
- Support wider finance team with reporting and projects
- Accountancy Sector
- Temporary to permanent role
- Paid hourly
- Start as soon as possible
The successful Russian Assistant Accountant (Temporary to Permanent) candidate will:
- Will have at least 2 years experience
- Be fluent Russian
- Be happy to work on a temporary to permanent basis
- Ideally the AAT qualification or be studying towards accounting qualification and have
previous expertise working in a similar role.
- Strong team focus and willingness to learn.
-Diligent and proactive and able to prioritise work.
- Good Excel skills.
-Knowledge of Quickbooks is desirable.
- Experience producing accounts up to Trial Balance is preferred and experience working
with multi-currency transactions desirable.
- Strong attention to detail.
An amazing opportunity to work for global company surrounded by countless career progression and the chance to develop your skill set
£30k - £35k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£48k - £70k Annual
£47k - £53k Annual