Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
LOCATION: Bradford, West Yorkshire
SALARY & BENEFITS: Salary depending on experience
WORKING HOURS: Full-time
This is a shift-based role (8-hour shift) covering core operating hours 07:00 – 19:00, 7 days per week, 365 days per year including bank holidays and weekends on a rotational basis.
Purple Square Consulting are leading global experts in the delivery of marketing automation technology and solutions to end-user clients, Marketing Service Providers and Global Systems Integrators. Our professional services range from project planning through solution design to technical and commercial delivery, training and support of the optimal marketing technology solution for organisations of all sizes.
PSC Support Services
PSC Support as a service offering was established in 2016 and has been successfully running and steadily growing over the years. Our remote application support service based in Bradford covers a growing portfolio of multi-vendor Cloud (SaaS) and on-premise marketing technology suite provides support to the UK and European clients including some well-known brands such as Morrisons, Nectar/Sainsburys, Sky Betting & Gaming.
Possible future expansion may include supporting clients in the Asia Pacific and North America and provision of 24x7 services.
THE ROLE: Your role, if successful, as a Support Specialist will be responsible for providing application support for SaaS and on-premise marketing solutions. While providing excellent customer care and support this may require working alongside our specialist Consultants and Vendors to diagnose and provide a solution to issues raised by our client’s Marketing and CRM teams.
The role also involves supporting our internal IT infrastructure which resides on Azure. This makes the role quite diverse allowing you to enhance your IT skills and work with the latest technologies.
Key Responsibilities for the Support Specialist to include:-
• Provide proactive and reactive application support for issues reported (inbound via phone/email/web) for Unica, Silverpop (WCA), Adobe and Salesforce Campaign marketing solutions.
• Deliver root cause fix or workaround while working with our Consultants and Vendors. Manage vendor cases on behalf of our customers.
• Contribute by following the incident and problem management processes to meet the SLAs and maintain channels of communication between us and clients.
• Conduct pro-active monitoring of client application environments. Setup and maintain monitoring and housekeeping jobs managed via Nagios.
• Carry out patch management activities in line with new software releases and hotfixes to keep client’s on-prem environments up to date.
• Support the client Service review process by attending quarterly service reviews or providing information/updates to the Head of Support.
• Support and maintain our internal IT infrastructure on Azure. This may involve Active Directory user management, server patch management, occasional laptop builds etc.
Key experience and qualifications required for the Support Specialist based in Bradford, West Yorkshire:
• Will live within a commutable distance of Bradford, West Yorkshire
• Degree qualified or qualified by experience in Marketing, Business Information Systems or Data related discipline.
• Basic level of understanding and preferably some experience working with databases and SQL statements (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2).
• Relevant and varied experience in a software application, IT infrastructure or database support environment.
• Excellent technical problem-solving ability.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Knowledge and experience of working with server technologies (Windows, UNIX).
• Experience working with IBM Watson Marketing Software (Unica/Silverpop) or equivalent digital marketing technologies (e.g. Salesforce/Oracle/Adobe).
• Knowledge and experience working with Azure cloud services.
• Active directory and O365 user management.
Does this sound like you? If yes and you would like to apply for the Support Specialist position then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
£10.5 - £10.5 Hourly
£21k - £21k Annual
£27k - £28.8k Annual