Structural CAD Technician
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
The Structural Revit Technician will have a HNC / HND in Civil or Structural Engineering with at least 2+ years’ experience working within a UK based Consultancy within a similar role. It is envisaged that the Structural CAD Technician will be proficient in AutoCAD. It would be advantageous to have knowledge of BIM & Revit software packages.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced CAD Technician to take the next step in their career and join an ambitious, fast growing consultancy that takes pride in the reputation they have built for themselves. The remuneration on offer will be reflective of the successful CAD Technician’s experience and competence.
Structural CAD Technician Position Overview
* Working for a leading UK consultancy
* Provide detailed structural drawings in steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber
* Using AutoCAD, BIM & Revit software packages.
* BIM implementation
* Liaise with other members of staff and the design team
* Produce and manage fully co-ordinated Civil/Structural BIM models
Structural CAD Technician Position Requirements
* HNC/HND in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a consultancy based role.
* Proven track record in delivering high standards of draughtsmanship.
* Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit experience is a distinct advantage using Revit Structure software packages.
* Communication and numerical skills.
* Ability to work on multiple projects
* Live in the Leeds area
Structural CAD Technician Position Remuneration
* Salary £21K-£25K
* 28 Days Holiday
* Career progression
* Full Training program
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment