Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Responsible for managing all aspects of assigned projects, project team members, and senior management to meet company expectations.
Excellent inter-personal skills and proven team working experience.
Proven effective communication skills.
Proven leadership, people and management skills
An understanding of multi-disciplined engineering projects including skills in mechanical, electrical and packaging.
Experience as a Project Manager, with specific experience in FMCG or a similar manufacturing industry.
* Managing Engineering spend to budgetary levels, company policy, and that best value is achieved including a reduction in working capital.
* Using your experience of Packaging and Process Control technology to build in higher performance in terms of operator safety, product quality, productivity, energy efficiency and use of materials.
The Candidate - What we are looking for:
* Ideally Degree qualified or equivalent.
* You will be able to demonstrate achievements in improving both engineering and manufacturing systems including packaging.
* You will be a strategic thinker, and able to demonstrate improved results through use of lean methodology.
* You will be able to demonstrate understanding of process and waste stream mapping and how you have improved things previously
* Extensive experience engineering and maintenance preferably within the FMCG or other manufacturing industry including significant leadership experience.
* A tenacious and challenging individual with experience in organisational change
£29k - £31k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£40 - £55 Hourly
£30k - £35k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual