Senior Accountant - Top 60 Firm
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified Accountant to join a progressive, Top 60 Firm of Accountants in London.
Working in an accounts team, reporting to Managers and Partners, you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of clients which include privately owned limited companies, LLP’s, sole traders and partnerships. The role will be split approximately 60% year end accounts and 40% management accounts with some time spent preparing tax computations on an ad-hoc basis.
* Preparation of accounts from client portfolio within an agreed budget timescale
* Preparation of management accounts
* Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships
* Occasional supervision of junior members of staff
* Preparation of draft tax computations
The Ideal Candidate:
* ACA or ACCA qualified
* Good time management and ability to reach deadlines
* Fully conversant with Quickbooks; experience using Sage will also be beneficial
* Proven experience in full accounts production within a medium sized Practice
* Excellent communication
If you are interested in being considered for this role then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers