Part time Credit Controller
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the collection of monies from clients within the Company’s agreed credit period, whilst maintaining good relationships with those clients and with insurers.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Reconciling banking
• Settling insurer accounts
• Premium finance and insurer defaults
• Chasing clients for premiums
• To operate the credit control function, in conjunction with colleagues as appropriate, strictly within agreed Company procedures.
• To maintain and operate the agreed diary procedure for chasing up outstanding debts.
• Any other duties, as requested by your Line Manager, in accordance with the nature of this
• Excel knowledge (Desirable)
• Knowledge on OpenGi (Desirable)
• Experience within a similar role (Credit Control)
• Team working
Why this firm?
This company pride themselves on investing in their employee's talent to ensure that great people build great careers with them. They provide a range of training and development opportunities.
If you think you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply with you CV.
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, please assume that your application for this role has not been successful
£10k - £10k Annual
£12k - £13k Annual
£18k - £23k Annual
£16.5k - £20k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£10 - £11 Hourly
£20k - £24k Annual
£19k - £21k Annual