Senior Engineer - Midlands
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
A Major Construction Contractor, delivering high profile highways & Infrastructure schemes across the UK.
My client requires a Senior Engineer to help finish a high profile project in Warwickshire, before supporting the preconstruction ECI phase and following it through to project delivery until competition / handover on schemes in either Oxfordshire, Leicester or Nottinghamshire (Dependant on your location).
You will be responsible for the overall engineering control and reporting into the Senior Agent on very exciting Highways / Structures schemes.
Key Skills / Experience
* Infrastructure experience ideally within a main contractor environment
* HNC (or equivalent) in civil engineering
* Commutable - Based in either the West Midlands, Warwickshire, Oxfordshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire or Leicestershire areas
* Ensuring setting out and overall engineering control is up to a high standard.
* Supporting the Site Agent to deliver sections of the project.
* Ensure Health & Safety measures are undertaken.
* Weekly input into the management activity to ensure outcomes are planned for and achieved
* Update and maintain quality records
* Participate in planning, coordinating and maintaining programme workloads
Executive salary and benefits package including Car Allowance + Healthcare + Pension will be on offer to reflect the level of this role.
Excellent progression opportunities on offer along with future workload in the nearby areas.
For more information, please call me on (phone number removed) or apply to the link below