Graduate Consultant, OnePLM
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Job Title: Graduate Consultant
Location: Witney / Cranfield / Liverpool
REF: J(phone number removed):OXF
OnePLM is one of the largest Siemens PLM Software Resellers worldwide and the only Platinum Reseller in the UK and Ireland, with offices in Oxford, Cranfield and Liverpool. They provide Siemens software technology, technical consultancy and professional support services to design and manufacturing companies throughout the UK and Ireland. OnePLM also has a distinguished history working with some of the world's leading engineering and manufacturing companies.
As part of their ambitious growth plans, they’re now looking to hire Graduate Consultants, with the ability to internally train up new starters with expertise normally provided to leading manufactures. These skills would be broad, covering all aspects of PLM from specification and concept design, production engineering, simulation and manufacturing systems. Understanding the latest theories (Industry 4.0, Digital Twins IoT, etc) and technologies (Simulation, 3d printing, VR&AR, etc) to be able to deliver expert advice to varying customers from all industries and maturity. Ultimately ‘all things digital’ touches all aspects of a customer, their suppliers and customers – therefore a very exciting prospect to be part of. The successful candidates need to have a STEM degree, with excellent communication skills and a keen willingness to learn fast. This is a very exciting
prospect to gain a varied skill set early, unattainable through normal methods which are usually focusing at specific job roles, within specific industries, with linier progression.
Graduate Consultant Package:
- A competitive basic salary of TBC
- Dedicated 3 month Training Programme in the form of a Consultancy Academy- OnePLM are interested to investing in your development across all products prior to you specialising in a particular area
- Previous successful starting point for past graduate recruits
- Laptop & Mobile
- Company car allowance (once you become billable on client sites)
- Lucrative incentives
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Excellent scope for professional development
Graduate Consultant Role:
- Week 1 consist mainly of classroom training, learning about the challenges of design and manufacturing companies and their industries, New Product Introduction and PLM.
- 4 weeks of generic training then follows on computer aided design, simulation, manufacturing and PDM.
- Further weeks covering all aspects of Siemens portfolio, mixed with working with staff from all areas of the business, customer reference visits.
- Shadowing OnePLM Technical specialists throughout their day-to-day, inclusive of client facing meetings
- Shadow the post-sales support process, assisting with live problem resolution
- As part of your initial deployment, you will play an integral role in the technical consultancy services department, working on supervised projects, research and support requests
- Configuring and deploying software, you will undertake onsite, customer-facing project work too
- Ability to specialise and focus on areas you feel passionate about, leading to taking a lead on set product and delivery requirements.
OnePLM academies have brought through successful graduates that now work on projects with many blue-chip companies, including Roll-Royce, BAE Systems and Dyson to namedrop a few! Interested? Apply below.
- Educated to degree level in a STEM degree
- Computer literacy in Java and C++ an advantage
- Willingness to travel domestically
- Excellent communication skills and a keen willingness to learn
- Full UK driving licence
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)