New Homes Sales Advisor
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Do you have new homes sales experience? Do you have a passion for driving sales whilst delivering a first-class customer service? Following continued success and growth, we are now recruiting for an experienced New Homes Sales Advisors to join our team at our new Midlands development Purbeck Village based in Warwick.
Due to the nature of the role, only candidates with previous New Homes with a developer will be considered for this position.
Our experienced Sales Advisors will be providing one to one professional on-site sales consultations with our clients. Duties will include:
- Managing and coordinating all on-site sales and administration activities
- Maintaining an accurate knowledge of the progress of each plot on your development, updating customers on a weekly basis on progress
- Working with the Site Manager and Area/Field Sales Manager to ensure the development's show home, plot build completions, standing stock, landscaping and "street scene" meet the quality and presentation standards required
- Assist in the production of key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the Sales
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal experienced New Homes Sales Advisors will be able to demonstrate experience of working onsite for a new homes' developer within a targeted sales environment.
An aptitude to combine strong organisational and communication skills with a keen desire to work in a quality driven business is also key. In order to be considered you will also;
- Be able to evidence a minimum of 12 months previous experience of working for a new homes developer as an experienced Sales Advisor
- Share passion and enthusiasm about providing a first-class customer service experience
- Convey a flexible attitude in relation to working patterns - you will work on a rota basis which allows for one weekend off in four!
- A full driving licence and own vehicle essential
In return we will reward you with a competitive basic salary and excellent commission structure along with paid mileage.
Avant Homes is the fastest growing housebuilder in the UK. Operating in Scotland, the north east of England, Yorkshire, Central Derbyshire and the Midlands, we have five regional offices and employ over 700 people.
Our vision is to transform the UK housebuilding sector through the constant advancement and innovation of our brand and product, to provide buyers with increasingly better lifestyles, homes and places to live.
Apply today for the role of Sales Advisor and be part of something extraordinary!
Avant Homes - Good.Better.Different
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status
£25k - £25k Annual
£18k - £23k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£22.4k - £22.4k Annual