Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Key Skills: Project Manager, PM, Business Change, Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, Stakeholder, Scope, Prince2, ITIL
* Are you an experienced Project Manager within financial services?
* Do you have experience of business change, application development and SAAS projects?
* Are you looking to work for one of the UK’s most well-known financial services organisations?
Our client, an exceptional financial services organisation who operate globally, are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis, to deliver a wide range of assigned projects to time and budget.
The Project Manager – Primary Responsibilities:
* Plan and implement small to medium projects and changes
* Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
* Complete analysis as required
* Define tasks and required resources
* Build, manage and lead the project team
* Manage budget
* Allocate project resources
* Create schedule and project timeline
* Track deliverables
* Monitor and report on project progress
* Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions regarding delivery
* Implement and manage scope change when required/approved
* Manage the transition of the project into business as usual service as part of an agreed service transition plan
* Evaluate and assess the results of the project which may include ‘lessons learned’ as well as benefits realisation assessments
* Deal with or escalate any identified risks using client’s risk framework and regulatory guidelines
The Project Manager – Over to You!
* Five years’ practical experience in a similar role with demonstrable experience of successfully delivering diverse small and medium projects to time and budget
* Proven experience and ability in dealing with staff at all levels of a similar sized organisation or larger
* Experience of successfully delivering IT technical projects (application development, Software as a Service and infrastructure) and a good understanding of IT service delivery essential
* Proven experience delivering projects utilising internal, external, 3rd party and outsourced resources across a multi-sourced supply chain essential
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Excellent emotional intelligence, influencing and collaboration skills
* Demonstrated initiative and commitment for results and the ability to set priorities and manage multiple initiatives
* Ability to adjust to changing priorities whilst multitasking effectively
* PRINCE2 Practitioner (or equivalent)
* ITIL familiarity (or equivalent) would be an advantage
Key Skills: Project Manager, PM, Business Change, Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, Stakeholder, Scope, Prince2, ITIL.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation
£50k - £55k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£55k - £70k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£68k - £72k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual