Tender Bid Coordinator
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Your role will be to produce professional, high quality method statements within deadlines and maintain and have working knowledge of tender submissions.
You will have many responsibilities in this exciting role. Some will include:
* Collate library of up-to-date company information to be utilised as part of the bid process
* Create reports as required
* Input to post tender presentations and face to face negotiations
* Complete relevant information on SQ and ESPD documents as required
To be considered you must have the following:
* Advanced Word and PowerPoint and associated desk top publishing packages
* Intermediate Excel
* Flexible approach in a demanding environment
* Overall this is a demanding role and requires a strong character who can liaise at all levels and is not afraid to ask for information when it is required
* Ability to communicate and work effectively with team
* Attention to detail along with the ability to work on own initiative
* Proactive approach to work
* High level of focus on the achievement of the team’s targets
* Ability to effectively organise and prioritise workload
* Ability to work under pressure
The working hours are Monday - Friday.
If you would like to disucss further please get in touch today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy