Trainee IT/Warehouse Operative
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
* Responsible for accurate and timely data input into internal systems (i.e recording of item specification, make, model, serial number)
* Manage and process equipment to customer requirements to include running reports and determining the route of the equipment
* Evaluation of equipment - evaluating the condition of equipment and internal drives ensuring all parts are fully functional
* Completion of equipment testing to ensure products are in good working order
* Packaging goods ready for shipment dependent on customer requirements
* Ability to work under pressure to daily set targets and agreed timelines
* To foster team work and collaboration in order to achieve own and Company objectives
* To build a positive rapport with the Team Leader and to put recommendations forward as appropriate in order to support the Company’s continuous improvement ethos.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
* Strong IT knowledge, intermediate level MS Excel is desirable
* Excellent knowledge of computers and their components
* Undertaking IT college course would be an advantage but not essential
This is a full time temp to perm position, please get in touch for more information on (phone number removed).
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy