App Support role
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
App Support role at £23-30k per annum (depending on the experience you have) based in Birmingham!
* Managing day to day administration and housekeeping tasks
* Providing application support of the application and its interfaces.
* Liaising with 3rd party vendors on support issues as required.
* Performing routine preventative maintenance to ensure smooth operation of the supported applications.
* Improving the administration and support of the DMS application in order to improve availability, performance and the level of service to customers.
* Providing technical assistance on projects involving either enhancements to the existing application or the implementation of new applications.
Skills and experience that would be beneficial: (not essential if you a graduate looking for your first job)
* Experience of 3nd line application support for a range of complex business systems
* Advanced experience with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook. * SQL query writing skills
* Experience with Windows Server, SQL Server, Microsoft Office and IIS.
* SharePoint administration / development.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Competitive salary dependent on qualification and experience
* 26 days annual holiday plus statutory holidays
* Contributory pension scheme * Life assurance
* Private medical insurance (after 18 months)
* Permanent health insurance (after 2 years)
If you are interested, please apply or send your CVs
£24k - £30k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£250 - £350 Daily