Senior Project Engineer
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Headcount Engineering is actively seeking a Senior Project Engineer who will be responsible for the scoping and execution of projects supporting Drug Product manufacturing within the Formulation, Vial/Syringe Filling, Lyophilisation, Inspection, Component Preparation and Packaging areas at our client’s biotech facility in Dublin. This includes implementation of maintenance programs associated with the introduction of new equipment.
* Project management and execution of assigned projects including project prioritization, resources management, status management and external communication.
* Working with various stakeholders, to scope the project and ensure the requirements are satisfied. Project input will span from concept, through design and on to construction, commissioning and operation.
* Coordinating the introduction of new processes, equipment and materials including problem solving and troubleshooting equipment issues during start-up and qualification.
* Development and implementation of maintenance programs associated and spare parts inventory optimization with the introduction of new equipment.
* Development and management of change controls.
* Development of detailed specifications, engineering documents, protocols and standard operating procedures
* Works in a collaborative manner within the Process Teams structure and contributes to investigations, Cross Functional Investigations etc.
* Works in a collaborative manner with the System Owners, Maintenance Supervisors & Technicians, Capital Project Engineers and Vendors to perform equipment upgrade and/or retrofits.
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) or Relevant Experience
* 4+ years engineering experience, preferably in the biotechnology/bio-processing industry
* Demonstrated experience in a GDP Compliant environment.
* Experience in MS Office, MS Project, Change Control & Document Management Systems
* Proven ability around working cross functionally, delivering technical solutions and identifying improvements.
* Solid leadership, technical writing, and communication/presentation skills
For further information please contact Mick on (phone number removed) or forward details in confidence to email@example.com
£35k - £45k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£20.1 - £21.1 Hourly
£40k - £45k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£45k - £50k Annual