Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Do you have experience working with Financial Services or Account Management or a Graduate looking to pursue an exciting career?
Are you looking to work in a company that offers progression and development and an opportunity to earn great bonuses?
Would you like to work business hours in a friendly, environment that invest in their staff?
Anderson Knight is looking to recruiting a confident and enthusiastic Sales Executive Account Manager or Relationship Manager to join one of our exclusive clients based in Glasgow City Centre within Financial Services in the banking/investment/insurance industry.
This is an exciting role which will see you managing portfolio clients to promote various financial investment products.
The Sales Executive role will be to introduce Financial Advisors to our clients products and services while building a relationship and identifying a need.
You will be building relationships and rapport and also to continue successful relationships on behalf of our client to bring in more revenue to our client and also build on existing relationships.
No cold calling involved!! This is a full time, permanent role with excellent working hours of Monday to Friday 9am-5pm with excellent benefits.
Our client offers lots of scope for promotion and development, a great working environment and all the tools and opportunity to enjoy a long successful career within the Financial Services world.
* Build relationships to encourage referrals and repeat business
* Arranging an online presentation for new and existing customers
* Deliver excellent customer service all times
* Conducting fact finding to understand business needs
* Build rapport and relationships with clients
* Overcome any client objections
* Recording all your call activity on internal system
* Managing and develop a portfolio of prestigious clients throughout the UK
* Continue to develop knowledge on client products and services within Financial Services
* Tenacious and self-motivated
* Driven and enthusiastic
* Team player and work own initiative
* Strong negotiating and interpersonal skills
* Professional and well-spoken
* Strong listening and a professional telephone manner
* A proven track record dealing in Financial Services
* Good relationship building experience
* Experience working sales or account managing in a desirable
* Knowledge of Financial Services industry
* A degree is advantageous but not essential
In return you will a competive salary plus up to 8K bonus and lots of opportunity to progress working no evenings and weekends!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic company that pride themselves in the opportunity they provide to their staff.
So if this sounds like the role for you please send in your CV immediately
£20k - £25k Annual
£19.5k - £35k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual