Multi Skilled Engineer
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £36,490 (includes shift premium)
Hours – Mixed shifts 44 hour week - Additional hours worked paid at time & half.
Working for an established and well-known company within the food and FMCG supply sector, with great ethics and culture this business is growing from strength to strength.
As the Multi skilled (electrical bias) maintenance engineer you will be working closely with the shift maintenance supervisor, Drive planned & scheduled behaviours within both maintenance and manufacturing teams to achieve improvements in plant reliability and staff productivity
Job Duties for Multi Skilled Maintenance technician:
* Deal with the day-to-day breakdowns and changeovers.
· Carry our routine planned maintenance
· Be involved in getting to the root cause of the problem and find ways to prevent the problems happening again.
* Plan your work and agree deadlines
* Deliver electrical and mechanical changes and upgrades as required
Qualifications & Experience
* Electrical qualification or Multi skilled with strong Electrical skill set.
* Prepared to learn new techniques & technology.
* PLC fault diagnosis and Understanding Electrical Control Wiring Diagrams
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position. If you are interested please apply and send your CV ASAP to this advert or contact Mark on or call (phone number removed)
£33k - £36k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£41k - £43k Annual
£34.5k - £34.5k Annual
£34k - £40k Annual
£35k - £37k Annual
£40k - £42k Annual
£35k - £41k Annual
£30k - £32k Annual