Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
* Daily business liquidity management - identifying daily requirements for use of the funding facilities and ensuring funds are in appropriate a/c’s for net/gross overdraft facilities.
* Arranging short-term intercompany loans as appropriate.
* Maintain loan schedules and interest payments. Managing drawdown, rollover and repayments
* Maintain accurate to-date workbooks of facilities, interest and daily cash positions, consolidating them for ad-hoc reviews
* Support the Head of Treasury and Financial Controller with monthly, quarterly and yearly Cash-flow forecasts
* Reconciliation of Holding Company bank accounts and accounting for interest payments
* Providing financing cost figures to be posted to P&L on a monthly basis ensuring accurate accruals are in place e.g. Cash-in-Transit and other Treasury related cost accounting
* Support business in Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS) compliance process
* Managing small requirements for procurement cards
* Assist Head of Treasury with identifying operating inefficiencies and proposed improvements.
* Support the Head of Treasury in the management of relationships with banks, agents and relevant external providers. Assisting with bank administration e.g updating signatories, FACTA, adding/removing new users
* Prepare ad-hoc analysis as necessary to assist Head of Treasury, Financial Controller or
* Liaising with senior members of Finance
* Treasury experience with good knowledge in cash management and cashflow forecasting. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Essentials: Pivot Tables, V-LOOKUPS, INDEX MATCH, etc. Ability to break down and understand/combine variety of formulas desired)
* Basic accounting knowledge
* Critical thinking :innovation – automating spreadsheets, ‘smoothening out’, process/question the status quo
* Excellent communication, organisation and problem-solving skills.
* Must be detail oriented and have a strong commitment to accuracy
* Enthusiastic and positive approach to day to day deliverables as well as to business change
£300 - £300 Daily
£30k - £30k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual