Software Applications Manager
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Due to our commitment to meet and exceed our customer's expectations we now have an exciting career opportunity for a talented and experienced individual to lead our Software applications team based on site at our customer's facility in Stevenage .
The Software Applications Manager will be responsible for the availability and delivery of the portfolio of applications installed across our customer's client estate.
Leading a team of discovery and certification specialists, the Client Applications Manager will also be responsible for ensuring that all applications are packaged to appropriate standards and the team are managed, supported and developed. They will work with key business stakeholders to formulate and execute the applications strategy, and define policy to augment and improve the processes already in place.
The role requires excellent communication skills, and the ability to take a holistic view of the business needs. A working knowledge of application packaging technologies, and an appreciation for the business application lifecycle are key to delivering an optimum service to our customer. It will suit an analytical individual with a passion for excellence and continuous improvement, and the ability to bring the customer and team along on the journey.
Success in this role will be demonstrated through
* Engaged and satisfied stakeholders
* Effective delivery team
* Continuously improving end to end software provisioning process.
* Documented forecast and roadmap of standard applications
* Consistent SLA attainment
The role :
To manage and deliver the customer's client software portfolio.
To assist the delivery of IT Services to the end client through supply of contracted services and value add. Deliver an effective and efficient customer focused service to all staff for SCC clients, meeting service level agreements and customer expectations.
Main Duties of the Job:
• Work with customer stakeholders to understand and plan the application lifecycle
• Understand, develop, refine, and publish, the customer application portfolio
• Lead, manage, develop and support the software discovery and certification team
• Be responsible for team performance management
• Perform continuous service improvement in the client software provisioning service
• Be accountable for the quality and delivery of new and upgraded applications to the client estate
• Drive the cleanliness and compliance of the client estate
• Act as escalation point for application provisioning
• Create and maintain appropriate process documentation
Skills , Knowledge and Experience:
• Strong documentation skills with a good attention to detail.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Good planning and organisational ability
• Excellent stakeholder management
• Excellent understanding of software applications packaging methodologies and technologies
• SC security clearance or ability to gain SC clearanc
Then apply now