Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is now looking for a Payroll specialist whose main responsibility will be administering the monthly payroll in an accurate and timely manner to meet strict timescales. You will be responsible for uploading information to their time and attendance system which interfaces with their outside payroll vendors system.
The successful applicant will be joining a stable company that can offer career development opportunities for individuals who can display a desire to succeed.
It would be advantageous for applicants to have HR Admin exposure also.
* £25k (Circa) + Bonus
* 25 days holiday plus public holidays,
* Christmas shut down
* Pension Scheme
* To co-ordinate and upload the monthly payroll information to outside vendor whilst working to tight deadlines.
* To ensure that all payroll information has been received from sites / departments and chase where necessary.
* Accurate inputting of overtime, on call, unpaid, sickness, allowances, attachment of earnings etc.
* Undertake a series of checks prior to the running of the payroll.
* Liaising with our external payroll provider and internal Human Resources team
* Communicating with employees regarding any payroll queries.
* Analysis of payroll information and providing timely reports to HR
* Ensuring compliance checks and managing monthly company expectations
* Working to ensure HMRC compliance inc P11D, P60, benefits administration
* Management of Time and Attendance and HRIS and payroll systems
* Exceptional data entry skills
* Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
* Previous experience and knowledge of payroll essential.
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, including a good telephone manner.
* Discretion is essential to this role as you will be dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
* Able to prioritise workload and manage working time effectively.
How to Apply
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd. The services of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed
£30k - £40k Annual
£21k - £30k Annual
£24k - £24k Annual
£10 - £13 Hourly