Trainee Project Engineer
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
The team is responsible for delivering a wide array of storage solutions and services for end user clients operating within a number of business sectors including retail, automotive, construction and storage/logistics.
This will be an exciting opportunity for the right individual with strong CAD/IT awareness looking to expand their skill set and progress into the ever changing world of warehouse solutions project management whilst working for and supported by an experienced family run company.
You will be responsible for designing & delivering the correct solution based on each client brief and following through all key stages of the project process from quoting, winning the order, implementing a project delivery plan and working with installation teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join a fast paced team and loyal family company where you will be a name and not just a number.
Every day will bring a new challenge and a new rewarding experience whilst working within a new & existing high profile client base.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where you will need to prioritise and re-prioritise work as required based on client demands and new/existing project requirements.
* Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy when completing tasks essential.
* Ability to multi-task and self-motivate.
* A proactive approach to achieving goals and tasks.
* Ability to work successfully within a team.
* Knowledge of AutoCAD essential (2015 onwards).
* Knowledge of Office 365, SAP B1 preferable but not essential as full training will be provided.
* Take ownership of client requirements and follow through to the right solution whilst working within set budgets.
* Understanding the clients business and working with them through to find a suitable solution including an awareness of new opportunities.
* CAD drawing management including revision/document control.
* Present working drawings for use in all stages of the project, tender, manufacture/construction and installation.
* Creating detailed plans for projects including – scopes, milestones and deliverables.
* Data entry from quote/order into SAP B1 system.
* Coordinating project meetings as required.
* Agreeing financial milestones through to project conclusion.
* Nationwide service so a full UK drive licence is essential.
* Mobile working with out of hours where/when required.
We will provide full on the job training and will supply required IT hardware including laptop/mobile phone.
Company pension and health insurance available after qualifying period
£18k - £20k Annual
£30k - £35.5k Annual
£30k - £35.5k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual