Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
* Ensuring the effective and efficient operation of the billing for nominated accounts in line with corporate objectives
* Ensuring the quality of invoicing and supporting documentation for nominated accounts
* Ensuring that all key processes are documented and reviewed within agreed timescales for nominated accounts
* Establishing, managing and growing relationships with both external and internal customers, particularly for nominated accounts
* Ensure adequate cover can be provided during periods of absence, by ensuring that billing process and deliverables are documented for the customers responsible for. Documentation should be kept up to date and completed in full in an appropriate style, without jargon and with screen shots.
* Ensure Held billing is processed in line with departmental goals
* Work with internal/external customers on billing queries, supporting documents, and contractual changes if required
* Liaising with Credit Control to resolve debt issues as required
* Liaising with Credit Assessment to ensure that billing requirements are correctly recorded against customer accounts as required
* Attend internal/external meetings if necessary to resolve problems and /or disputes.
* Adhoc activities as directed
£25k - £35k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£500 - £600 Daily