Senior Contracts Engineer - Manager
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
* Managing the contracts team of 2
* Developing the contracts team and contract processes
* Primary contact and responsibility for all non-standard orders following handover of order from the external sales engineer or Applications Engineer through to the Sales Order Processing, Project Engineering, Drawing Office and Controls teams.
* Organisation and chairing of all relevant project meetings.
* Review and implementation of process improvements through MOS methodology.
* Liaison with customers regarding specification queries
* Maintain regular contact with customers to ensure that their orders are processed to meet with their expectations and communicate progress updates, ensuring delivery, commission and site works are completed on time.
* Accompanying customers during witness tests.
* Must have experience of understanding of commercial and contractual terms
* Must be willing to negotiate and challenge pre contract terms
* Must have awareness of CDM regulations
* HNC/HND/degree in an engineering discipline
* Commercial knowledge and experience of dealing with customers
* Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
* Strong organisational skills
* Project management and ability to work to deadlines
* SAP experience preferential
Expion: Our manufacturing, engineering and commercial recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates throughout our history. Our in-depth knowledge of manufacturing and engineering recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and full salary details, quoting vacancy ref 2530 preferably by email to Steve Mckiernan.
All CVs will be acknowledged