Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
To provide customers (UK/Expat/International) with a full advice and recommendation service for
Home Finance. Working in accordance with the Banks values, scope of service, regulatory and compliance requirements whilst maintaining excellent customer satisfaction. To source and progress Regulated (Home Purchase Plan) and Non Regulated (Buy To Let) home finance applications through to completion.
Gatehouse Bank is a subsidiary of Gatehouse Financial Group Limited, which is a holding company for Gatehouse Bank (based in London and Milton Keynes) and Gatehouse Capital (based in Kuwait). Gatehouse Bank is a Shariah-compliant bank offering savings products and finance for UK commercial and residential real estate, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments with a focus on the build to rent sector.
* Generate telephone appointment activity in order to achieve new business goals.
* Track potential customers and follow up enquiries.
* Recommend the most suitable product, term and payment method to suit the customer’s needs, priorities and circumstances
* Provide a high quality service to customers in a compliant manner
* Maintain competence and complete self learning to ensure continued professional development.
* Complete extensive due diligence on home finance applications adopting a host of credit assessment skills to recommend the basis on which risk is taken.
* Development of existing customer relationships to ensure business retention and growth.
* To achieve set individual targets in a variety of areas and to contribute towards the overall performance of the Commercial and Home finance business, whilst minimising the risk of losses.
* Work alongside the Home & Specialist Finance BDMs
Skills & qualifications required
* Previous experience in a Mortgage advisory capacity (minimum 12 months)
* Candidate must have competent adviser status
* Experience within the specialist Buy To Let mortgage sector.
* A detailed understanding of banking credit processes
* Proven ability to extract key financial information for individuals, partnerships and
Strong communication (writing and speaking) as the role will involve liaison with customers, stakeholders and third parties.
We offer highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
* 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
* Pension Plan
* Private medical insurance
* Critical illness cover
* Group dental insurance