Engineering Program Manager
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Headcount Engineering seeking to recruit an Engineering Program Manager for medical device manufacturing client’s Innovation Centre in Cork. This person will lead project teams that will drive design for manufacturability with our design team and develop a manufacturing process to launch a new orthopaedic implant.
The candidate must be a planned and organised individual with strong project management knowledge/experience that will enable a team of technical and process SMEs to deliver the project on time and to the desired business targets. You will need strong interpersonal skills, be able to collaborate effectively and resolve conflicts.
* Project planning, scheduling and driving project meetings to achieve objectives.
* Regular reporting on the project status, performance and risks.
* Identify appropriate resources required and escalate where necessary.
* Facilitate communication between all stakeholders.
* Facilitate DFM reviews with technical SME support to minimize lifecycle cost.
* Planning and execution of qualification and validation activities.
* Minimise Environmental and Health & Safety effects of your work.
* Adhere to the company’s procedures as detailed in the SOP manual.
* Support Regulatory Affairs with product submissions.
* Third level degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Production Engineering or similar discipline.
* Minimum 5 years in a project management capacity in a large-scale project.
* Strong tracking, coordination and project planning skills
* Strong leadership skills and able to motivate teams is a must
* Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Certification from an accredited institution in Project/Program Management.
* 3 years’ experience in product / process development with Class II / III medical devices
* Knowledge of medical device quality & regulatory systems and medical device directive (ISO13485, MDD and FDA CFR 820) and other pertinent Design Control requirements.
* Knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
For further information please contact Mick on (phone number removed) or forward details in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
£251 - £335 Daily
£314 - £335 Daily
£44.9k - £67.3k Annual
£35.9k - £58.4k Annual