Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
• Are you looking or an organisation with great benefits? 25 days holiday + bank holidays, discounts on shops, gym membership, free parking amongst other things
• Do you thrive in an environment that you are involved in projects from start to finish?
• Do you enjoy working and communicating with clients to involve them in the successful roll out of the projects?
Daily duties are likely to involve the following:-
• Overseeing the rollout of new contracts and services to the clients
• Monitoring the day to day performance of each account
• Developing and maintaining an ongoing positive customer relationship
• Leading and developing project team whilst leading by example
• Ensuring that the financial performance of accounts meet with agreed target and timescales
• Controlling P & L, focusing on margins and cash flow
• Analysing and producing reports on a monthly basis
What we need from you:-
• Experience as a Project Manager within hospitality or retail
• Flexibility to travel to sites as and when using your company car
• Knowledge of Epos implementation
• Proven experience of successfully managing and overseeing projects
• Valid driver’s licence
So, if you are interested and want an exciting opportunity, please apply immediately with your cv.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of cv’s we receive daily. However, your application will be reviewed within a two-day working period. If you do not hear from us within this time, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by M.A.S Resourcing who are acting as an employment agency / business