Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Established in 1988, Apex Pumps is a leading designer and manufacturer of centrifugal pumps. With 30 years of success, we’ve earned an enviable reputation for the quality and endurance of our products.
We are now seeking a Finance Assistant to join our dedicated team and support the financial health of the company.
- Salary of up to £23,000 DOE
- 20 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays (rising to 25 days with service)
- Pension scheme
- Sick Pay
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced financial professional to join our well-established company and contribute to our success.
In this varied role, you’ll be welcomed into a driven and committed environment. Supported and encouraged to attain relevant qualifications, you’ll not only gain vital experience, but also build a career to be proud of.
As the Finance Assistant, you will carry out a wide range of activities to ensure the smooth running of the finance department.
Your role will involve:
- Assisting with all bookkeeping and finance duties
- Managing the purchase ledger system
- Providing an effective and efficient telephone service to all customers and suppliers
- Various other administrative duties
Interested? To be considered as a Finance Assistant, you will need:
- At a minimum, three years’ experience of working in an office environment undertaking finance and administration duties
- At least three years’ accounting and/or bookkeeping experience
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities
Although not essential, the ideal candidate will be working towards their AAT qualification.
We’d like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Finance Administrator, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Finance and Admin Assistant, Bookkeeper, or Office Finance Assistant.
Webrecruit and Apex Pumps are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as a Finance Assistant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 39 hours per week
£25k - £25k Annual
£8 - £10 Hourly
£20k - £22.5k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual
£10 - £11 Hourly
£20k - £30k Annual