Business Development Manager
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Reporting to the Lead Business Development Manager the Business Development Manager will coordinate with franchisees on a daily basis to encourage sustained growth and excellence with their local regions. This role is home based but is responsible for a large territory in the north and some travel to multiple sites is a must. This role is pivotal to the success of our northern region and will be responsible for developing strategic growth plans for individual businesses while maintaining exceptional quality standards. The Business Development Manager will be able to demonstrate their experience of driving commercial progress in multi-unit models and have experience working with SME's.
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
* Manage relationships with franchisees and encourage growth and help to diversify their offerings for a more holistic care service.
* Host support visits, building relationships and challenging business practice to encourage innovation.
* To encourage and enable the franchisees towards continuous improvement, exceptional service and best practice across their individual businesses.
* To represent the franchise support centre in the individual working parties that focus on business critical issues such as technology, recruitment and marketing.
* Host and facilitate meetings providing insight into your region and collaborating with others to add value to the franchise network.
* To hit regional targets and provide key performance indicators set by the Director of Business Development and Lead Business Development Manager.
* Project managing and contributing to ad hoc initiatives on a range of topics.
* Provide guidance and advice to business leaders in line with legislative requirements, national standards and company policy and procedures.
* Have an in depth understanding of franchising that will allow you to deliver targeted guidance to franchisees, ultimately resulting in profit growth and revenue for the franchise support centre.
What we can offer you:
* A salary of £45,000.00
* 28 days plus bank holidays annual leave
* Company car allowance
* WPA top up scheme
* Flexible working
* Death in Service policy
* Bonus potential
* A fast paced setting with lots of support
If you have experience in franchising and want to work with an industry leading organisation click apply now
£30k - £50k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual