Evening Telesales Operative
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
About us, Total Food Service Solutions is a family run, leading independent food wholesaler in the North of England and we deliver food and ingredients to various catering outlets. In working for a family run company, you are more than just a number and play an important role in the success of the business.
As the Evening Telesales Operative your responsibilities will include:
• Taking customer orders over the phone.
• Receiving incoming calls from customers and clients.
• Taking orders from the answer machine
• Resolving customer queries.
• Completing all sales and order administration.
• Using existing company reports to maximise sales.
The Evening Telesales Operative will ideally have the following skills and experience:
• Previous experience in a customer service role.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Competent IT skills.
• Good communication skills with excellent telephone manner.
• Enthusiasm and be motivated.
• Must be flexible.
Previous experience in food service or the hospitality industry is desirable but not essential.
The Evening Telesales Operative will receive a salary of £17,500 pa plus bonus package.
Hours of work are 36 per week, working Sunday 4pm – 10pm, Monday to Thursday 2pm – 10pm plus Saturday mornings on a rota basis which is paid in addition.
If you feel you meet the criteria for this Evening Telesales Operative role, Total Food Service Solutions would like to hear from you. To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
With the large volume of applications, Total Food Service Solutions receive we are unable to discuss individual applications. If you have not heard anything from us within 14 days, your application has been unsuccessful