Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Project Accountant to add to their talented, hardworking team in Barrow-in-Furness on a 6-month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £35.97 per hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won’t find anywhere else.
Within the role of Project Accountant, you’ll be responsible for:
* The production of CSR's and sales trading plans, supporting forecast cost at completion exercises, ensuring sales invoices are raised in a timely manner.
* Co-ordinating all external financial reporting on programmes including in year cash submissions.
* The coordination of internal reporting including monthly management reporting financial support to teams ensuring full understanding of all aspects of the programme/Business.
In addition, you’ll also liaise with interfacing areas across the business to plan and deliver solutions according to business needs.
To succeed within the role of Project Accountant, you’ll have experience in a similar position, and you’ll ideally have the following skills:
* Qualified / part qualified accountant.
* Experience using Microsoft packages.
* Project accounting experience working in multi-functional teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Project Accountant, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the ‘apply now’ button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply now!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
£50k - £55k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£15 - £20 Hourly
£25k - £25k Annual