Territory Sales Manager
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Package: Competitive basic salary with an £8k OTE, car, laptop and mobile
Territory: South West – Cornwall, Devon and Somerset
Selling: Roof Windows & Sun Lights
Customers: Builders & timber merchants, buying groups, contractors, regional developers and installers
* Most importantly you will have a proven track record of field based territory sales within a business-to-business environment
* Applicants from within the construction industry will be readily received, but my client is equally open to recruiting outside of the industry
* Either way you will be professional, personable and proactive, with excellent communication skills
THE ROLE – Territory Sales Manager:
* A field based territory sales role inheriting an established area to manage and develop
* Promoting an award winning range of roof windows and sun lights
* 60% focus on developing the relationship with an established portfolio of national and independent building and timber merchants
* Supporting your branches to increase product awareness, and to increase commitment and sales across your area
* Whilst roughly 40% emphasis on tracking and winning projects with the contractors, developers and installers.
* All business won will be back-sold through your network of merchants & distributors.
* An established and leading UK manufacturer of building materials
* Part of much larger European group
* Achieving impressive sustained growth through expansion, acquisition and innovation
* Recent winners of a number of industry awards and accolades
Please click on the link below to find out more about this and other sales opportunities.
Integra are a sales recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of field sales professionals on a nationwide basis across a number of market sectors, but with an emphasis on the construction industry. Typically recruiting sales executive, sales representative, account executive, account manager, territory sales and area sales positions.
Key words for this role include: construction, roofing, roof windows, building materials, building products, merchants, distributors, house builders, developers, contractors, installers