Field Sales Executive
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Our cilent is looking for their next sales superstar, to take on the challenge of bringing the best deals to Manchester.
Who are they?
Their two brands make the luxurious things in life affordable as they look for the best experiences and offer them at a price that’s hard to beat! They will only feature the best deals on the best restaurants, concerts, events, lessons, tours, spas, salons, retail shops, and much more. They are the fastest growing business within their sector and their team is expanding to meet the needs of their fabulous merchants and customers.
About the role
They are looking for an entrepreneurial Field Sales Executive with exceptional business development experience and a fearless approach to join their experienced Manchester team. This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of an exciting journey and join a fantastic, fast-growing business with amazing career opportunities.
It is crucial to the role that you have a real passion for the social scene in your City. They need people who have their finger on the pulse, people who love to be the first at the new restaurant, people who like to be out and about experiencing the finer things in life.
You will deliver fabulous deals to their large and growing database of consumers through building partnerships with high-end local businesses. You must have a proven success at building great multi-level relationships with new and existing merchants.
* You will be articulate, quick thinking and able to adapt to the most challenging situation.
* An entrepreneur who is passionate, enthusiastic, results-driven and resilient
* Proven success in developing existing clients and winning new business.
* You will be confident in engaging and communicating both face to face, over the phone and by email
* Time management skills that allow you to manage your own diary effectively
* Superior negotiation skills, resilience and ability to secure business timely.
* Excellent proven success in achieving an overachieving sales targets.
* Comparable industry experience, marketing, hospitality, leisure, PR.
Are you ready to join their team?
With uncapped commission, hard work goes without saying, but be prepared to have a lot of FUN and join in with an energetic team!
There is a big emphasis on TEAM!! As following an excellent induction, they work as a team to develop, train and arm you with the skills needed to smash the job. It is literally all hands on deck to encourage success, they believe if you are successful then so is the team.
Nothing but the best will do. They attract the very best and strive each day to be better than the last. If you know this is you and are confident you can walk the walk, then we want to hear from you.
It Gets Better!
* 25 days holiday
* Access to all their premium facilities at their regional office, situated in the heart of Spinningfields, Manchester
* Fun and supportive team.
* Employee Assistance Provider - Confidential, independent support, counselling and advice service
* Season ticket loan
* Cycle scheme
* Lively social working culture, including a lovely bar
* Yearly All Hands Summer & Christmas parties
£20k - £35k Annual
£26k - £30k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual