Sales Counter Consultant
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
As a Sales Counter Consultant you will be meeting and greeting customers from the moment, they enter the shop, and ultimately ensuring that every customer has an exceptional experience leaving the store delighted with the service provided.
You must have passion and enthusiasm for generating sales opportunities by listening, advising, and offering solutions in a friendly yet professional and timely manner.
You will be responsible for working closely with your team to hit targets and making sure that the goods are attractively displayed to maximise brand awareness.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Be responsible for driving the ethos of excellent customer relationships throughout the Sales Counter is a key part of this role.
* Have a problem-solving mind, be able to listen and offer advice as well as take every opportunity to cross and up sell.
* Update customers on status of orders, back orders and deliveries when necessary.
* You will need to be well organised, be commercially-minded with strong customer service and excellent communication skills.
* Help plan future capacity requirements with other departments, unpack and move stock when required. Liaise with Stock Controller/Purchasing Department to ensure stock is up to date, thus helping make sure inventories are accurate.
* Ensure the shop floor standards, displays and promotions are maintained and effective as well as keeping showroom and stock clean and tidy.
* Be responsible for adhering to both company and statutory requirements and keep organised records.
* You will be an excellent ambassador, lead by example and help inspire others to achieve the very highest levels of performance.
* Work closely with other departments to ensure smooth running of day to day business.
* Use good communication skills calmly & effectively when managing questions and customer concerns.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date