Purchase Ledger Clerk - City of London - £22K - £27K
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Job Role: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 08:30 - 5:30 Mon - Friday
Salary: Salaries are negotiable dependent upon experience
Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk looking for a new opportunity and available to start work over the next couple of weeks?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a well-established design & construction company based in the City of London.
If you are an ambitious and career-driven Purchase Ledger Clerk, who is seeking a company to kick start your career, then please do not hesitate to apply.
* Allocating job numbers to invoices
* Obtaining approval for invoices
* Inputting invoices into QuickBooks
* Dealing with invoice queries / requesting proof of delivery
* Reconciling supplier statements with QuickBooks
SUBCONTRACTORS PAYROLL INFORMATION
* Dealing with subcontractor’s queries
* Submitting subcontractor’s information to Payroll Company
* Completing Payroll Company forms
* Creating profit and loss reports
* Providing additional support as required by the Financial Controller
* Positive 'can do' attitude
* Good work ethic
Quickbooks experience preferred but not essential
* Purchase Ledger: 1 year (Required)
* Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
* QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
If you meet the above criteria and feel this role is for you, apply now!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Please note due to the high volume of applications we sometimes receive; it is not always possible to contact every applicant. If you do not hear from us within 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion but please continue to apply to more jobs represented by EslingKenny.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career - see our website for contact details.
EslingKenny Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy
£50k - £55k Annual
£40.4k - £40.4k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual