Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
The Materials Coordinator will work closely with the Line Maintenance and Installation teams to ensure all material is available to meet the aircraft work plan. The Materials Coordinator will monitor and provide supply support to ensure proper inventory control planning and scheduling to meet contractual commitments.
Key responsibilities for the Materials Coordinator:
* Track and review key performance indicators for repair parts to include on-time delivery, quality, and supplier responsiveness utilising available programs
* Monitor aircraft time-change component schedule to ensure replacement components are ordered according to flying hour requirements
* Monitor procedures for the control and turn-in of serviceable and unserviceable, recoverable and repairable parts, materials, and equipment.
* Coordinate with the customer, the original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), engineering, management, subcontractors and other personnel as necessary to resolve issues pertaining to supply and logistics
* Ensure that parts, materials, supplies, equipment, and services conform to specified requirements and are delivered in a timely manner
* Play an active part in problem resolution, communicating the plan to customers, and following up to ensure problems are resolved
* Ensure the preparation, maintenance, and accuracy of forms, files, records, reports and other applicable documents pertaining to the procurement, acquisition, issue, turn-in, and disposal of government parts, materials, supplies, and equipment
* Report all deviations from established policies or procedures, changes caused by the contractor, or non-compliance with regulations and changes
Key Requirements of the Materials Coordinator:
* The successful candidate will have proven experience of working in a similar role within the Aviation industry
* Advanced IT literacy
* Ability to communicate at all organisational levels
* Ability to set the right priorities in a complex environment
Click 'Apply' and our consultant Daniel will contact you.