Recruitment Consultant Engineering
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Orbital Recruitment Ltd have an exciting opportunity for you to put your knowledge to test and recruit for a wide range of positions for a varied client base whilst working alongside an experienced Engineering Team.
The Role of the Recruitment Consultant
* Managing and Developing our existing Client base
* Identifying key clientele in your target areas
* Compiling job adverts to attract the best talent
* Headhunting talent via LinkedIn
* Sourcing talent via job boards
* Shortlisting CVs and arranging interviews
* Prepping successful candidates for interviews
* Compiling relevant paperwork for the candidates to start
* Meeting clients to maintain and enlist their business
As a vital member of the Engineering Division, you will have great admin, communication and IT skills.
You will need to have an organised approach to your work, strong attention to detail, be resourceful with bags of energy and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
We are looking for somebody to cover locations throughout the UK so a driving license and your own vehicle would be required.
To succeed in the role, you will have:
* Knowledge of the Engineering industry.
* An aptitude for success.
* The ability to sell yourself whilst being articulate.
* Confidence and focus, with an ability to use failure to drive you on.
What to expect from us?
* Attendance bonus
* Holiday for your birthday
* Numerous team social events
* Option to take part in charitable events
* Opportunities for self-development and promotion
* Performance based commission structure
The usual working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30-5:00, however, a successful candidate needs to be able to work flexible hours.
Please send your CV now to apply