Digital Product Risk Manager
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
You will be working closely with product owners and be working alongside one or more digital delivery teams. You will be responsible for a number of projects and will facilitate and coordinate the engagement of Risk Analysts with those projects.
You will ensure that risks are identified, assessed and then mitigated by the relevant people and that risk management strategies, and the tools, policies & standards that required are in place.
You will be managing risks within Credit, Fraud, Information Security, Legal, Regulatory Compliance, Operational Risk and Financial Crime Compliance, identifying ways to improve customer experience proactively.
You will work closely with various subject matter experts in each sub—function and facilitate specialised advice when required for each project and work closely with CCO Governance and Frameworks function within the team to enable efficient ways of working which will ultimately aid the digital delivery teams to achieve their goals.
You will be an advocate of knowledge sharing and building relationships with SMEs within each sub-function.
Experience / Qualifications
* Basic technical knowledge of how digital services and products operate
* Basic understanding of Risk areas within banking products, particularly Fraud, Information Security, Legal and Compliance risks inherent within digital services
* Ability to analyse solutions to identify risks whilst balancing strategic priorities and maintaining a customer experience focus
* Aptitude to challenge the “status quo” constructively from a digital perspective
* Basic understanding of financial technology and how it affects business, and then how this results in new risks and threats
The salary range for this job is £90,000 - £100,000 per annum and comes with an excellent benefits package including pension, bonus and other great benefits