SITE SERVICES / FACILITIES ENGINEER - CONTRACT
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
* Location – Barnsley, South Yorkshire
* Job Type – 2-month contract
* Salary - £15.68ph equivalent to £32,616pa
* Hours – Mon to Friday 7:00am – 15:00pm
- There is overtime available (optional) paid at OT rate.
- No annual leave must be taken within the full 2-month contract.
I am currently recruiting for a Site Services / Facilities Engineer on behalf of a popular renowned food manufacturing business based in the Barnsley area, this is a 2-month, 40 hour a week contract please see further detail below.
Purpose of the role:
You will be responsible for the reliability / efficiency of all above plant and ancillary equipment.
Contribute to providing a safe and efficient set of site services to site operations department. Services to achieve agreed site standards for safety, reliability and performance and include: steam, compressed air, refrigerant & water. Role includes working with and management of contractors.
You will have experience with working at heights / on roof - in air conditioning houses - fans / electrical motors / bearings / drive belts / filtration system / cleaning out gulleys / pneumatics / hydraulics.
* BTEC Level 3 in Engineering or City & Guilds
* Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience