Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
V7 are currently working in partnership with a MEICA Leader who specialise in the Design, Install, Service and Commissioning of water related equipment and technology in the Water Sector.
For the right person, they can find themselves working with a rapidly expanding business and a business who like their to constantly look to better themselvers and their careers. You will be put on market leading training and be given the opportunity to gain knowledge in other areas such as; Instrumentation, Control Systems, Automation and Telemetry works.
* Carry out electrical installation work to BS7671.
* Carry out installation and commissioning of a variety of instrumentation systems, including pressure, levels, temperature and flow (training provided)
* Telemetry Outstation installation, configuration and commissioning
* Provide written technical reports and other documentation as required by senior engineering professionals.
* NVQ Level 3 Electrical Engineering
* Ideally hold 18th Edition or 17th edition as a minimum
* Ideally holds ECS Gold Card / JIB Card
* Previous experience in the Water Industry would be ideal but not essential
What's on offer
* Salary up to £36,000 dependent on experience
* Company Van, Mobile Phone and Laptop
* Weighting allowance up to £1500
* 22p paid each mile travelled outside of normal working hours (people can earn up to an extra £4000 per year with this)
* 28 days holiday a year rising to 33 after 3 years service
* Internal and external training opportunities
* Chance to gain experience in other fields if you wish (Instrumentation / Controls / Automation)
* Yearly pay rises and pay reviews
* Work with a market leader
Suitable locations - Oxford, Swindon, Banbury, Stevenage, Reading, Basingstoke, Slough, London, Croydon, Luton, Maidenhead, Newbury, Bracknell, Aldershot, Farnborough.
Considerable job titles - Electrician, EC & I Technician, Electrical Fitter, Electrical Engineer, EC & I Engineer, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Electrical Control Technician, Technician, Engineer, Fitter, Telemetry, Systems Technician.
V7 Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy