Gas Generation Supervisor
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
What will you be doing?
As a gas generation supervisor you will be part of the landfill gas generation part of the business. This will revolve around landfill gas engines; so any experience surrounding gas engines or something similar would be beneficial. You will look after a team of 3 engineers and cover the Hampshire area with the odd trip slightly further north to beckensfield. You will work closely with project engineers, general managers and technical operations to ensure that the maintenance and operational workload is conducted to the highest standard following health and safety standards
* Previous experience leading a team of engineers/distrusting work, creating maintenance schedules etc.
* Full UK driving license and willingness travel around Hampshire when required (essential)
* Knowledge of high voltage switch gears (desirable) – role mostly mechanical can be trained on this
* Tenacious and able to multi-task and lead a small team
* All desirable – Jenbacher equipment (O&m) IDGTE (institute of diesel and gas turbine engineers), high voltage (HV) electricity training
Who will you be working for?
As a gas generation supervisor you will be working for a transitional company with activities in three core service/utility areas – water management, waste management and energy service. This contributes to the sustainable development of communities and industries.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants