Trainee Sheet Metal Worker
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Pay: Up to £12 per hour
Hours: Day shift with overtime available weekly
Location: Daventry – NN11
* Temporary to permanent role,
* Opportunity for training,
* Overtime paid at time and a third after 40 hours, time and a half on a Saturday,
* Pay rate is dependent on previous experience,
* The role offers variety, including working both on site and in the factory,
* Working for a small family run company, who supply some of the largest companies within the food and beverage industry.
As a Trainee Sheet Metal Worker, you will be manufacturing bespoke pieces of equipment for the food and beverage industry. This is a fantastic opportunity, for someone who is looking to develop themselves in welding and fabrication. Once fully trained up you will be using brake press and plasma cutting machinery, carrying out MIG and TIG welding from engineering drawings, and using techniques such as tapping and drilling. You will also learn how to install the fabricated pieces on customer’s sites.
* You will have experience working as a TIG/MIG welder,
* Ability to use basic hand tools,
* You will have a willingness to learn,
* You will be reliable and hardworking,
* Flexible to work overtime (10-20 hours per week including Saturdays)
Please send your CV to Lucy at or call (phone number removed) for more information about the role.
WANT TO WIN REWARDS?
Encore Personnel has launched refer a friend scheme. Earn up to £125 per person you refer to us.
Interested? Refer your friends/family on: https://(url removed)/refer-a-friend-to-encore/ T&C apply. To be considered for this role please apply or contact Lucy on (phone number removed) or
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500