2nd Line Support Engineer
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
An exciting new opportunity has become available within a Microsoft Service Consultancy where you will work with an exciting portfolio of clients. You will work with everyone from multinational organisations to SME's.
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate individuals to provide first class support for a expanding and established customer base. You will have the responsibility of customer issues from start to finish, working alongside other engineers when necessary, to provide excellent customer experience.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• 2nd line experience for an in office tech support role with some offsite requirements (for project work / installations).
• Microsoft Office 365 to include Setup Migration and Administration.
• Cloud - Hosted Sever /Desktop
• Windows Server / Exchange / Active directory
• Virtulisation - vSphere / VMware / Hyper-V
• Maintain confidentiality at all times
• Comply with current legislation and respect the confidentiality of information in line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act at all times
• Comply with any Quality and Environmental standards of the Company
• Adhere to all Company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
• Travel as required mainly within the M25, all expenses will be paid for
Apply now for immediate consideration and contact George Harvey at ITSS Recruitment for further details regarding this 2nd Line Support Engineer position
£27k - £28k Annual
£25k - £34k Annual
£150 - £150 Daily
£17 - £17 Hourly
£23k - £27k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£18k - £27k Annual
£24k - £30k Annual
£100 - £120 Daily
£0 - £27k Annual