Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
What does the job involve?
Based in North Wales the role will require the successful candidate to contribute to the delivery of our Business Plan growth targets. This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Engineer with experience of working in an engineering consultancy environment to grow and develop their career.
You may be a graduate with 2/3 years’ post-graduate experience who will undertake detailed design, calculations and management for a variety of engineering projects. Or, you may have more experience (4/5 years) and also wish to get involved with the client management/commercial side of the business.
What skills and experience do you need?
* HND/HNC or equivalent in Structural Engineering
* Experience of working in a CAD based role
* Understanding of industry standards and ability to translate requirements to CAD drawings
* Minimum 2 years’ relevant industry experience
* Experience in working on building structures projects
* Fully proficient on AutoCAD, Revit is advantageous
* Ability to organise and prioritise
* Good communication skills
* Sufficient engineering knowledge to question, ask and learn
£32k - £36k Annual
£33k - £36k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£42.4k - £66.3k Annual
£28.5k - £35k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£32k - £40k Annual
£30k - £36k Annual
£32k - £38k Annual