Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Apprentice pay rate of £4.25 per hour
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career in Accounts or Finance!
Mainstay Group is a Property Management company based in Worcester. We are looking to recruit a Finance Apprentice to join us and gain qualifications as you work. This is a varied role which provides an excellent opportunity to understand a company's finance functions. You'd study AAT Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2).
This is a full time role, 38 hours per week Monday to Friday with one day college release during term time -
Week 1 - Mon - Thurs 08:00 to 17:00, Fri 08:00 to 15:00
Week 2 - Mon - Thurs 08:00 to 16:45, Fri 08:00 to 16:00
PURPOSE OF JOB
Reporting to the Senior Financial Administrator, this role has responsibility for providing assistance where required within the whole client accounting function to assist in the delivery of Mainstay's service charge product.
This could include liaison with all teams within client accounting and the estates team.
* Supporting the Client Accounting Team in the provision of all aspects of financial management within the following functions:
* Purchase Ledger (for example - scanning, registering and posting of invoices)
* Cashiering (for example - bank reconciliations, cash postings and allocations)
* Service Charge Accounts (for example - preparation of accounts, budgets and other financial reporting as required by internal and external clients)
* Financial Administration (for example - database management, production of demands)
* Administration (for example – archiving and invoice retrieval, daily post, scanning, filing)
* A genuine interest in finance or accounts
* A minimum of 5 GSCEs grade C or above including English and Maths
* Excellent spoken and written communication skills
* A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent IT skills including use of Microsoft Word and Excel
* Good organisation skills and able to prioritise workload
* Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
* Ability to work well in a team
To apply please send your CV today