Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
What does the job involve?
You will be involved in the full co-ordination of Building Services including; HVAC, water/waste water and electrical, for large commercial projects. The software used within the company is Revit, Fabrication MEP and Navisworks. Experienced coordinators will be expected to lead projects and manage a team of up to 4 Technicians. Site visits and client liaison are therefore required.
What skills and experience do you need?
* Minimum 4years demonstrable knowledge and experience of Revit/Fabrication MEP and Navisworks
* Experience of working with project teams to execute projects on time and on budget
* Previous experience in adhering to standard procedures and document controls etc
* Proven record of assisting and supporting junior staff and contributing towards their development
* Able to liaise with clients and members of the design team to raise and resolve issues in a pro-active and timely fashion
* Experience in assisting in programming and managing projects through the design office
* Fully proficient in Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Must poses good interpersonal and communication skills
* B-TEC HNC in Building Services Engineering or similar
£30k - £42k Annual
£25 - £33 Hourly