Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Reporting To: Managing Director
Scope: Understand, anticipate and deliver the financial and business needs for Optimum Group Services. Ensure quality financial information is used to facilitate decision making. Manage and initiate business growth plans alongside the MD and owners. Build strong relationships with internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility. Drive commercial acumen throughout the business. Engender a climate that energises finance team members and drives accountability.
* Ensure total integrity of the P&L and Balance Sheet, through instilling outstanding governance, review and compliance within the Operational and Finance teams.
* Develop coherent and robust annual budgets, quarterly forecasts and regular financial outlooks.
* Drive the execution of financial targets and ensure this is supported by a robust cadence of reviews throughout the business.
* Actively manage operating cashflows and working capital positions to achieve contractually a greed positions and maximise Company cashflow.
* Provide monthly financial reporting, profitability analysis, commentary and variability analysis, to agreed deadlines. Maintain accurate financial results and eliminate unexpected financial outcomes.
* Embed commercial management, contractual understanding and financial optimisation across the business.
* Ensure contract managers and admin teams adhere to company policies and procedures and have a clear understanding of the relevant contractual terms applicable. Maximise contract performance whilst providing compliance with all contract, statutory and local obligations.
* Help generate sustainable business growth through development of existing offerings and pursuit of new opportunities. Review and support client presentations, bids and tenders.
* Support the training and education of staff on Company financial systems. Drive collaboration within the business, and ensure best practice is developed and shared.
* Manage the finance resource and career devel opment requirements. Foster a constant pipeline of talent to meet these needs, and ensure existing teams are mentored and developed. Ensure all finance staff are inducted and trained to the correct standards.
* In consultation key stakeholders, co-ordinate the provision of detailed financial modelling and analysis to evaluate and support the development of both short term and long term strategic initiatives and business plans including new business opportunities.
* A recognised CCAB Accounting qualification with appropriate years of post - qualified experience to support the role.
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
* Excellent leadership, interpersonal, change management and communication skills
* Demonstrable finance and commercial experience, covering business partnering, financial management, contract management, FP&A and governance.
* Flexibility to travel
* Facilities Management Experience (desirable)
* Managing Director
* CEO and Chairman Divisional Directors
* Finance Team
* Sister business MD’s and FD’s
£70k - £75k Annual
£70k - £75k Annual
£80k - £80k Annual
£100k - £130k Annual
£75k - £85k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£80k - £85k Annual