Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
The company are sub contractors manufacturing integral parts for the Formula 1 and Oil & Gas industries. Out with the F1 Formula 1 Build Season you will be involved in Research and Development Projects further developing your knowledge and skills.
* Setting, Operating and Programming
* Mazatrol Programming experience essential
* Ability to interpret Engineer drawings including geometric tolerances
* A good understanding of best tools for the job and speeds and feeds for different tools
* Work to machining tolerances ensuring that the completed component is checked against the required specification
* Meet production deadlines ensuring that all appropriate checks have been carried out.
* Ability to use measuring equipment and self inspect own work
* Working hours are Monday to Thursday
* Be part of an efficient, ever expanding Team/Sub-contractor
* Competitive Salary
* Overtime readily available
* A close-knit team where your work input is immediately recognised and rewarded.
Apply now for an immediate Interview