Shift Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Have you got critical date centre experience?
Would you like to work in a new data centre?
An exciting opportunity to join a In-house Data Centre based in Canary Wharf. They are currently looking for a Multi-skilled maintenance engineer to complete the team, The successful candidate will have a proven track record working within a critical Site (Banking / Data Centre/Production or Manufacturing environment) crucially with City & Guilds 236 Parts 1 & 2, 17th edition, HV Qualified / Knowledge would be an advantage but is not essential.
You will based in a large Data Centre in North West London, Duties will include working hands-on electrical planned & reactive maintenance, Emergency Lighting, UPS, Server Rooms, Generator Tests, BMS. This is an excellent opportunity with a good opportunity for Overtime.
* 10% Bonus
* Private health care
* Plenty of overtime x1.5
* Free breakfast on Mondays and Fridays
* Free drinks in all the fridges
Hours of Work
* Shift Pattern – Continental Shift pattern - days & nights – 7 am to 7 pm
Qualifications & Experience
* City & Guilds parts 1&2, either electrical/mechanical bias
* 18th Edition
* A proven track record in Building Maintenance working within a Critical site (i.e. Data Centre / Banking)
* Good Communication Skills
* Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical
* HV Authorised / Experience (desirable)
* Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution
* Good Leadership & Management skills
Please send your Cv today or call Toby Filtness (phone number removed) for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
£39k - £39k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£41k - £42k Annual
£39k - £40k Annual
£37k - £39k Annual
£37k - £40k Annual
£37k - £39k Annual