Central Product Manager
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Support the category sales director in fulfilling product and customer projects across a multi-functional matrix organisation.
Be the link between functions, factories, customers and suppliers to land projects.
Deliver them on cost, on time and to agreed standards.
Support the sales team and marketing functions in brand development and management.
· Delivery on time, on cost and on spec of projects
· Revenue development from projects
· Margin development from projects
· Complexity KPI within project and within wider organisation
· Customer satisfaction
· Effective cross functional relationships
Roles and Responsibilities
· Business support and business development aligned with the category strategy
· Ensure final availability of products and projects on time, on cost, on spec
· Drive cross functional alignment to achieve goals
· Develop and own a product roadmap
· Market monitoring of customer and competitor
· Data analysis to inform plans projects and goals.
· Business case preparation and control
· Effective range management and complexity reduction
· Pricing method and bills of materials and 3rd party costs
· Present plans effectively to internal and external stake holders
Required Experience / Qualifications & Competencies
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong project management skills
· Good experience in marketing or production
· Strong presentation skills
· Excellent MS office skills
· German and/or French speaker an asset, but not essential.
· Winning spirit and drive
· Strong situational leadership ability, whilst also a team player
· A structured and diligent approach, but at ease in incomplete situations
· Able to think on feet and adjust plans effectively
· Ability to manage crises effectively and calmly